Saturday, February 7, 2009

07

Events conspired to sidetrack my intentions today. Adam Fieled, a young 33, who is trying to define his aesthetic ideology, wrote in a post about the history-centered Jerome McGann: "I can say this: we want to keep the 'base' of what the Lang-Po crew erected, but we want sensation, sex, humanity, emotion, and narrative again." The more I thought about this post, the more I saw/ I am a centrist. Henry Gould has inaugurated The Plumbline School of poetry, a profoundly centrist entity. But as with everything else, there is more than one way to be a centrist, and I do not feel I would feel comfortable outside my own vision. - Have more to say about BAC's strange chart on Thursday past. - Want to see something really strange? Enter the space above my ceiling: 16. rho00283

No comments: