Sunday, August 2, 2009

warnings

This poet is dead. So don't cross him. - Don't remember when the last time was I got a full night's rest. These days/ approximately every hour my sleep breaks because I have to go pee in the pot. - In spite of what I and my doctor are doing to prevent it, I have a feeling my bones are turning to dust. - This afternoon while sitting in a chair in the livingroom I told Janice's alien doll which I have standing in a nearby rocker: I think the end is near. I then noticed tears welling. - Am considering posting all my poems and related works at Sprintedon Migrasaurus one per post in this blog. I know many are of no value, but I care not. If 6 or less are worth saving, the effort I expended was worth it. - A flea bite from a flea I killed last night has suddenly spread and become worse. I put some triple antibiotic ointment on it. - And what about the swine flu expected to be in this country in October? - Should you be in need of some ways to ruin your life/ I have a few. rho00368

5 comments:

brian (baj) salchert said...

In thinking about it, this blog does not have the space needed for some of my poems at Sprintedon Migrasaurus. If I were to do it, the only acceptable solution would be for me to open another blog.

Anonymous said...

Then another blog is what you need. And I suspect there are more than 6 poems we need from you...

brian (baj) salchert said...

Joseph, since you have better connections than I, let as many as you can know that I know how to indent on blogger and also make color changes within the same post. You just have to be willing to learn a little HTML. It frustrates me to Knott and others complain about not being able to indent. I've posted about it at least twice but a post no one reads is without power.

The new blog is open, but I will be gone for most or all of today.

World Poems said...

Hi Brian, I would like to invite you to visit this new poetry website, www.world-poems.net

Help us to share your poetry :)

medical artists said...

Great poem,Take care. Keep sharing.