Saturday, November 22, 2008

welcome to humanity

You're gonna luv it. - Yah. - - Homo sapiens is an imperfect being. As soon as/ one is conceived// death begins. Whether that death will occur in utero or more than twelve decades later is an unknown. - body - heart - soul - mind - Sometimes the body knows before the mind knows. See Floyd Skloot review by Andrew Shields. * Sometimes the heart knows before the mind knows. Examples abound. * Sometimes the soul/spirit knows before the mind knows. Will be getting back to this. - This morning and yesterday morning just before awakening/ I had an unsettling dream. The two dreams were not the same dream even though each exemplified the same reality. * During yesterday I encountered at different websites unsettling knowledges (mind recognitions). - Dreams and imaginings are extensions of mind. For all its inadequacies, Homo sapiens is a special being, a being capable of what appears to be infinite growth. There are conflicting views as to the why. See Rho00221 and Rho00015. Also my mind/seasons/time villanelle. Will be getting back to this. 1:30 PM -- 3:12 PM -- I believe in the existence of a Supreme Being. I believe that Being, being supreme, is constantly active; and even though I cannot know that Being as that Being knows me, I believe that if I am open to it, that Being's presence is accessible/ especially in that that Being provides guidance for me and opens doors for me. In spite of my not having recognized those guidances as often as I could have and not knocking on those doors I could have, I have come to call such: Watch God Moments. * I could cite instance upon instance to support what I believe/ even while I realize most others would say they were luck or fate or coincidence. I believe that out in the universe there exist civilizations greater than Homo sapiens, and yet that we of planet Earth--if we are able to solve in time each problem which mitigates against our continuance--will one day be welcomed by such greater civilizations. Read article by Michio Kaku in civilizations folder. * I believe the Supreme Being is not only from-Whom-all but also is to-Whom-all. I believe in the idea of the Omega Point, that time is speeding up (or, as some say, collapsing), that human knowledges--and therefore the creations and understandings arising from them-- are growing exponentially. Still, Nature does have its limits. What about the time machine? If it does get invented, will time stop then? Complexification? Simplification? A smooth round stone can be used in good ways and in equally evil ways. An atom likewise. God exists, or does not. * We exist, and are potentially God-like. * What we surmise is God/ exists within each of us. * Because it is possible to imagine, however inaccurately, humans at a far higher level than we are now, those humans are/ like gods to us. At any one moment, the collective human mind cannot know more than it collectively knows. * On the other hand, the collective human soul transcends the realms of knowledge. Alas, thus thus, the collective human mind cannot grasp what the collective human soul contemplates. Rho00222

2 comments:

Joseph Hutchison said...

"God exists, or does not." Hmmm. I wonder. I wonder if "God" isn't just a tag for a simultaneity of processes we can't imagine. Kind of like "me," or "you".

You might have fun with my blog post today. It muddles through similar muddy fields....

Cheers!

brian a j s said...

Weird facts:

This first you will just have to take my word for. Besides, it is a personal truth before it is a general truth. 32 was my number in the 20th Century. In this 21st Century my number is 17.
-
222 + 221 + 15 = 458 = 17 = 8.
*
b = 2 and a = 1 and j = 1 and s = 1 and thus my initials = 5.
*
b = 2 and r = 9 and i = 9 and a = 1 and n = 5 and thus the letters in my first name = 26 = 8.
*
1 + 16 = 17 = 8.
*
5 + 1 + 2 = 8.
-
Enough of this silly stuff, but be on the lookout for 17.