Saturday, April 5, 2008

One to Know

Today I learned of an Isaac Stolzfuts because a grandson of his has maintained his journal. Isaac (Zac) was born September 11, 1919, and was residing in south Florida when he disappeared about the 3rd of August in 2007. If the link above is still active, information surrounding that incident persists in his journal. I left a message earlier, but do not know when or if it will be posted. My initial encounter with Mr. Stolzfuts's Journal was the result of a Charles Ray "Oh Charlie . . . ." search. I could tell you more about him, but it would be best if you used the above link and found out for yourself. He was a special man, and I am dedicating this day to him. Regarding Charles Ray's sculpture, read this post from 12-20-06 in the journal linked to above. = Rho00051

No comments: